[NEohioPAL] "West Side Story" Auditions at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 06:45:37 PDT 2008

"West Side Story" Audition Info & Dates

Huntington Playhouse will hold call backs & one more audition night for "West Side Story" on Tuesday, May 20th starting promptly at 7:30 PM.  No appointments are necessary.  Monica Olejko will be the director/choreographer with David Coxe as the music director.  The production will run from July 10 to August 3 with performances on Thursday through Sundays.

For the singing audition, it is preferred that you sing something from the show.  No a cappella singing or singing to tapes or cd's will be permitted. An accompanist will be provided.

The dance audition  will be held promptly at 8:30 PM each evening. All those auditioning should come to the audition dressed for movement.
While our original auditions were very good, there is a need for more men ages 16 & older plus there is a need for male character actors in theuir 40's & 50's.

Huntington Playhouse is celebrating its 50th anniversary season and a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.  For more theatre information, please check our web site at www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

28601 Lake Road in Ba... Larger Map
Add to Contacts