[NEohioPAL] another point of view about "code of ethics for theatre"

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri May 16 09:18:19 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

Tom Fulton has another opinion - this one purely from the actor's  point of

The diverse opinions about this topic are extremely valuable.   I invite you
to express your opinion to the list.

Potentially, the Neohiopal list can be very valuable from an  educational
point of view.  I welcome you to talk about a variety of  topics.

One suggestion would be for the directors who attended the  Cleveland Play
House / Great Lake Theatre Festival Unified auditions last week  to chime in
with some "Audition Do's and  Don'ts."

Thanks!

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)