[NEohioPAL] Pioneer Theatre Seeks a Few Good People

JR Simons jovialities at windstream.net
Fri May 16 11:14:29 PDT 2008

The Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is still in need of teachers/directors for this summer's workshop.  The workshop runs from June 13, 2008 to July 14, 2008.  This is our 33rd season and we are proud to be preparing a production of /Willy Wonka, Jr./, MTI's junior version of /Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory./  We will be holding the daytime workshop and rehearsals at Franklin Elementary School in Elyria, Ohio.  Once again, LCCPT will perform at the Stocker Performing Arts Center at Lorain County Community College in Elyria.

We are seeking qualified candidates for the following PAID positions:

MUSIC DIRECTOR/ACCOMPANIST
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR/SET DESIGNER
COSTUMER

This is a great opportunity for Teachers seeking part-time summer employment and College Students seeking internships for the summer.  Please respond with resumes to LCCPT, c/o Kim Simons, 521 Park Avenue, Elyria, Ohio 44035 or by email to jovialities at excite.com or simonskimberly at elyriaschools.org.

We look forward to setting up an interview and hiring from the incredible talent pool that northern Ohio has.

Thanks!

J. R. Simons
Treasurer
Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre