[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema launching programs for Prelude2CinemaTV

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri May 16 20:08:34 PDT 2008

NEW SEASON OF "OUT OF DARKNESS"
Prelude2Cinema will start shooting a new season of its police/sci-fi series "Out of Darkness" in High Definition. The series will air in select TV markets and on our new online TV Station www.prelude2cinematv.com Actors and crew members involved in series should contact Alex P. Michaels at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

For info on "Out of Darkness," visit the official site at www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm

SEEKING TALK SHOW HOST
Prelude2Cinema is also looking for a host for a Talk Show. The format is open right now. The program will air in select TV markets and on our new online TV Station www.prelude2cinematv.com Interested personalities, actors, should contact Alex P. Michaels at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com