[NEohioPAL] Audition for High School Musical

Maggie Leatherman mleatherman2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 20:59:55 PDT 2008

Hello, the Wayne County Performing Arts Council is looking for guys to be in their production of Disney's High School Musical.  Performance dates July 25-27, 2008   We need guys for the part of Troy, Ryan and Chad and male chorus members.  We've just started rehearsals in Wooster, Ohio.  Monday thru Thursday nights from 6pm-9pm.

  If you're interested, please contact Maggie 330-465-6430 or Ethan  330-466-2574