[NEohioPAL] Code of Ethics for Theatre

Tod Huffman tod1044 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 20:13:57 PDT 2008

This is an excellent document.  I tell every single
cast member that I stage manage these very points.
This is the way I learned theatre and I believe they
should be passed on to every actor.  They are
especially important to students.

   Thanks for sharing.  I am printing this out and
carry it with me
on every job.

    Tod Huffman