[NEohioPAL] reprint of "Code of Ethics for Theatre"

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:20:21 PDT 2008

The only thing missing that instantly springs to mind is probably a
preface to #10:

I will respectfully consider the casting decisions of a director, even
if a role is completely contrary to the role(s) I believe I would best
fit.

BTDT, and glad I didn't walk, because I was actually able to put to
really good use, for the first time, some of the "character"
observations I made during 3 summers of working at a resort up in the
Borshcht Belt ... for a role I hadn't even considered.

~marie