[NEohioPAL] looking for soprano substitute for chamber choir

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 19 09:10:21 PDT 2008

I am looking for a soprano (or possibly 2) to substitute with Vasa Voices for our concert weekend July 18-19.  We have been invited to sing at the Scandinavian Festival in Jamestown, NY and 2 of our singers are unable to attend with us.

  We specialize in Swedish folksongs.  Musically the pieces are not very difficult, however we do sing everything in Swedish. We have several native speakers in the group who coach us on pronunciation.

  We rehearse on Monday evenings at Church of the Saviour on Lee Road in Cleveland Hts.

  Please contact me with any questions or to discuss singing with us for this event.

  Thanks,
  Judith Higbee   higbeeatchsaviour.org
  higbee at chsaviour.org