[NEohioPAL] Looking For a Cassette Deck

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:09:29 PDT 2008

Hi:

I'm interested in obtaining a cassette deck, the kind that was part of a
component stereo system back in the day -- which is to say that it was a
separate deck into which you could record or playback tapes through a stereo
amp or amp / receiver. It must be in good operating condition, with that
said, it's important that the motor is up to speed since I'll be recording
music to it from my computer.

If I can do you the favor of taking it off your hands, that would be
fabulous. If not, I'd be willing to pay a couple bucks for your trouble.
Either way, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bruce Jennings
Shaker Heights