[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Celebrates Memorial Day

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue May 20 08:48:44 PDT 2008

Ahh, Memorial Day. The hallowed weekend which finally allows us to wear white without offending anyone who still cares about such things. The esteemed weekend in which we remember the brave men and women who have fought for our country. And the magestical weekend which is gloriously extended to include Monday. It's an entire extra free day! It's like Daylight Savings Time, except it's a whole day, and it's exciting!

So what, you might be asking yourself, should I do with this gift of an extra weekend day I have on my hands? What could possibly enhance the weekend which will likely include lukewarm Coors and over-cooked beef? Ahhh yes, you should tell yourself, I will go catch a Something Dada show!

Come share your Memorial Day weekend with Dada, where we promise there will be no grill-related explosions. Unless you want to see one, in which case we'll be happy to make one up for you-after all, every show is entirely based on whatever you bring to the picnic table. Come check us out this Friday at 8:00 and Saturday at 8:00 and 10:30, at the Tower Press Building. We'll also be performing this week at the Historic Centrum in Cleveland Heights on Thursday at 8:30. Reservations are available on-line, and now you can even order your tickets on-line. So come celebrate our fine country with some good ol' fashion American improv. And ask for some explosions, that would be cool.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Thursday, May 22, 2008
8:30 PM
The Historic Centrum Theater
2781 Euclid Heights Boulevard
Cleveland Heights, OH
http://www.myspace.com/historiccentrum
Student and Senior discounts for Centrum shows

* * *

Friday, May 23rd, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, May 24th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114