[NEohioPAL] FREE vintage theater chairs

Martha Loughridge martha at igc.org
Tue May 20 19:53:27 PDT 2008

 From the good folks at Detroit Shoreway Development Organization.

--Martha Loughridge

The Detroit Shoreway Community Development Organization needs to clean
out our storage room to clear the way for construction on the Capitol
Theatre.

We have good and decent-condition vintage theater chairs(blue velvet
uppers, leather seats) from the former Christian Science theater
available for FREE. Those interested are responsible for pick up and
transportation.

Our storage room will be open this THURSDAY MAY 22 from 4:30 - 5:30
PM. You can come by, peruse the chairs, and decide if you want to take
any. ** They are quite dusty after 2 years in storage, and we recommend
bringing a partner to help you lift them. ** They can be easily
repaired with a flat head screwdriver and just require a good
cleaning.

Please RSVP to jspencer at dscdo.org if you plan to be there on
Thursday.

Please be aware that this will be the only and final chance for pick
up, as any unclaimed chairs will be removed to make room for
construction.

Thank you!