[NEohioPAL] Acting Workshop For Children Starts in 3 weeks!! Sign Up Now!

April Needham apshowerz at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 07:31:05 PDT 2008

 Hi Everyone,
   Thank you for being so patient and waiting to hear more details about the acting workshop for your children.

   As I have sent out in a prior email, if you did not recieve it, I have finalized my location for the first workshop which is going to be held at:
  Garfield Heights Community Center
13455 Dressler Ave, Cleveland, OH 44125
(216) 662-8039

Like I have mentioned before it is a great central location right off the highway, Transportatiom Blvd, and Plenty of Parking.

I need a final count of how many children will be attending, if you could please send me the name, and age of your child, as well as your contact information, it would be greatly appreciated.

As of right now the class is scheduled to start the 2nd week of June, tue the 10th, at 6:30 pm-8:00pm. Is that to early or late for any of you? I am willing to change the time.

It will run for 8 weeks with a little performance at the end for parents and family. The cost is $80 for the workshop, which is $10 per class.

I would like to schedule a meeting with all of the parents to discuss the itenerary for the worskhop, accept payment, and answer any questions you may have, the first week of June.  It would be one evening during the week. Can you please send me any conflicts you may have so I can schedule the meeting properly. I can also answer any questions by phone or email.

I will aslo email you a flyer you can hand out to any family or friends that you may have that may be interested in the class as well, I am always looking for new students!

Sincerely,
 April Needham
acting instructor
216-333-3500