[NEohioPAL] Casting call for PAID commercial shoot

Mosher Media production at moshermedia.com
Fri May 23 11:07:58 PDT 2008

Akron based, Mosher Media is casting Non-Union actors for background
parts in an upcoming commercial. We are looking for males and
females, ages 25-50, to portray doctors, nurses, attorneys,
investigators, accountants and other professionals. Compensation will
be $100.00.  If you would like to be considered please send a
headshot to the address below.  To expedite casting please DO NOT
send headshots or resumes via e-mail. Thanks.

Mosher Media

Attn: Josh Booth

520 S. Main St, Suite 2511

Akron, OH 44311

Mosher Media is a team of scriptwriters, videographers, editors,
graphic designers and animators who have a whole lot of fun putting
their heart and soul into every project. We are completely focused on
video for broadcast and business communications. Visit our website to
learn more, http://www.moshermedia.com