[NEohioPAL] Changes to Dobama's play MIGRATION are

Regnier11 at aol.com Regnier11 at aol.com
Fri May 23 15:37:13 PDT 2008

<WBR>not forthcoming, but don't let that keep you away -- unless you happen
to have pre-cured skepticism or expectations of getting perked-up, or lifted
out  doldrums, or of seeing Cleveland's challenges explained or grappled with
onstage  (you might try a City Council meeting for that -- or, you might

Yes, some Critics who have seen MIGRATION don't seem to care much for  it,
but with mere people who have seen it, who apparently do not find  scorekeeping
necessary, nor are confused or paralyzed by the Cleveland  life-experience, it
seems to resonate rather favorably.  I think that  might be the case for many
of you, if you give it and yourselves the  opportunity.

Joyce Casey has some cheap ticket prices going, after all  the herd-culling
reviews: $10 a seat, maybe even pay-what-you-can, I'm not  sure.  Call her at
216-932-3396 to find out.  Then, if you're not  afraid of thinking and feeling
in multiple directions, or experiencing  some imperfect focus, and you're not
too sedentary -- of body, of  course -- but more importantly, of mind and
spirit, please come see this nice  neighborly, community-friendly theater-piece,
closing June 1st.  And,  spread the word!

(To be completely transparent, I'm in it, and so accordingly  prejudiced.)

best,
michael regnier

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.