[NEohioPAL] Casting call for paid on-camera roles

Bud Graske BGraske at suarez.com
Mon May 26 13:42:42 PDT 2008

We are a NEOhio marketing firm looking at producing a significant number of TV spots and infomercials over the next few months. We are looking for actors of all ages, genders, and ethnicities for a variety of paid work. We normally pay $200 for a half-day and $350 for a full day, depending upon the role's requirements.

A good sample of our work will air this coming Sunday June 1 on WOIO Ch 19 in Cleveland at 5AM. This infomercial was cast with actors from NEOpal and produced locally. It is for a premium set of cookware that is a good example of the kind of quality products we market. Our local actors performed with a celebrity chef from New Orleans.

We are committed to producing and casting locally. Please send a headshot and resume in hard copy to the address below. Please, no e-submissions. The headshot need not be professionally done, but it does need to represent what you look like now. Your resume should include acting credits as well as your contact information and clothing sizes.

Actor submissions @ SCI

c/o Bud Graske

7800 Whipple Ave NW

N. Canton, NW, OH 44720

Please also include a note stating how you may or may not be available for weekday shoots. For example, if you can always get away with a week's notice, say so. If you can never be free on a Monday or Tuesday, please be honest about it.

I'm also always interested in feedback from my NEOpal colleagues. If you watch our infomercial on WOIO, please include a note with your thoughts and comments.

Bud Graske
Creative Director, Electronic Communications
Suarez Corporation Industries
7800 Whipple Ave. NW
N. Canton, OH 44720