[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema post more clips at Youtube Channel

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat May 31 05:04:04 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema is planning to release some DVDs next month. We are also putting more clips online from "Out of Darkness" at the Youtube channel. Feel free to drop by and subscribe.
http://www.youtube.com/prelude2cinema

This year, we plan some shooting here and then next year, some shooting out in California. Connect with Prelude2Cinema's website at www.prelude2cinema.com for more info on: casting, crew calls and the move to shoot stuff out in California.