[NEohioPAL] Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee: See Fourth Wall's The Bank Guards Tonight

Lincoln King-Cliby lking-cliby at lincoln.homeip.net
Sat May 31 06:06:22 PDT 2008

It's this simple: I think Fourth Wall's comedic-drama The Bank Guards is one
of the most entertaining works I've seen in a while (and certainly
best-paced), and I think a certain critic couldn't have been further off the
mark with his review. So I'm putting money where my mouth is:

If you don't already have plans for tonight, go see tonight's performance at
540 E. 105th Street (a few miles North of University Circle), curtain is at
8:00. Tickets are only $10 for non-students, $7 with any valid student ID

This bargain price is a steal as it is but it gets better: If you go see
tonight's performance and can honestly say you couldn't stand it at the end
of the show, stop by the box office for a refund of the ticket price.

I will personally reimburse Fourth Wall for the value of any tickets
refunded.

Read more about the show, including cast bios, directions to the theater and
more at http://www.myspace.com/fourthwallproductions

Lincoln
(Fine print... Valid for tonight's (5/31) show only; one refund per person,
must request refund before leaving the theater)
(Views do not represent those of Fourth Wall, etc, etc, etc,)