[NEohioPAL] Raffle: June 1st 4-7pm @ Firefly's in Southpark Mall

jayme palker jaymelp at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 20:14:32 PDT 2008

Hello and Thank You in Advance!

On August 22nd thousands of women and men will unite and walk 60 miles through our community. The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a weekend of hope, as we honor lives lost, celebrate survivors, promote breast cancer research and help bring breast cancer care to those who so desperately need it.

To reach our goal of $2,200 per person, we are asking for your support in the form of your presence at the Raffle OR throughout the week to putt putt for the cure. You can also donate on line if you are not available during the week to participate in the festivities! We know you already do so much, but we would appreciate any support that you would be able to provide.

RAFFLE KICK OFF PARTY

SUNDAY JUNE 1st
4-7pm in Firefly’s party room

Questions: breastfreedomfighters at hotmail.com

Artists: Please feel free to drop off pamplets or any promotional material for upcoming events.  We will have a table in the front of the store all week, and I would be more than happy to display your event.

SUNDAY JUNE 1 – SATURDAY JUNE 7 is open putt putting:

Where: Firefly's Mini Golf (Lower Level, next to Dillards)
When: ENTIRE WEEK
Address: 200 Southpark Center (Mall)
Strongsville, OH 44136
Phone: 440-846-4569
Everything Glows! 18 hole indoor miniature golf course. Balls, putters, walls, floors, 3-D creatures glow under black light. Interactive shipwreck, waterfall. Family fun, corporate events, parties.

Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs 10am-9pm ~ Fri-Sat 10am-10pm ~ Sun 11am-7pm

RAFFLE: We will have many fantastic items to raffle off & a 50/50 raffle. There will also be home-baked goods and delicious foods for sale.

PUTT PUTT: Come any day of the week June 1 – June 7 and say you are there for the Breast Cancer 3 day: Freedom Fighters and a fantastic portion of the proceeds will go to our charity.

Unfortunately, breast cancer has become an all too common occurrence among women and men throughout the world. Now is the time to take action to help end this disease. The more funds that we raise, the sooner we can end this fight. More information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day can be found at www.The3Day.org and type in FREEDOM FIGHTERS or by calling 800.996.3DAY. By supporting us in the Breast Cancer 3-Day, your will ultimately help put an end to breast cancer. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Sincerely,

Freedom Fighters: Jayme, Janet, Megan, Rebecca
http://08.the3day.org/goto/jaymelp

PS: I'll be performing at the Comedy Stop in Cuyahoga Falls June 10th - WISH ME LUCK!!!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ClevelandEvent?px=1706633&pg=personal&fr_id=1183&et=d6j_CvbJJ_g9w38PVqQLEA..&s_tafId=67886

Click here to view the team page for Freedom Fighters
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ClevelandEvent?team_id=30730&pg=team&fr_id=1183&et=aTv6vb7I8GkX7psTgMNXoA..&s_tafId=67886

For more information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, visit http://www.the3day.org/ or call 800.996.3DAY.

Please support me in my BREAST CANCER 3 DAY WALK FOR A CURE http://08.the3day.org/goto/jaymelp