[NEohioPAL] REVISED Seeking Gorgeous Woman for New Movie

Garbagehead garbageheadmovie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:56:45 PDT 2008

We're shooting a legitimate (ie. not porn) film about egomaniacal writers,
and society's obsession with celebrity, and have a role for a woman who's
dating a coke fiend. No, we won't be doing real coke, but the scene will
require the lead actor snorting stage coke off your naked butt. I think we
can do it without actually showing your business, but you will at least need
to be wearing a thong and bra, unless you'd rather do it nude. Either
way, you'll be clothed the rest of the time.
We're seeking a gorgeous woman, who will take a slap on the ass, be in her
skimpies on camera, yet radiate true, human Beauty.  This is an
important part of the story; *this is not gratuitous in any way.*  All good
actors will be considered.
If you're interested, please send a photo with your response to:

Intrepid Aspirations Productions
garbageheadmovie at gmail.com