[NEohioPAL] Call for Musicians - TrueNorth Patriotic Concert

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 08:15:36 PDT 2008

The TrueNorth Symphony and Chorale will be presenting its annual Patriotic
Concert on June 28th at Miller Road Park in Avon Lake in the evening.
Rehearsals begin Monday, June 2 and continue each Monday at 7:15 pm until
the concert.  There are also two rehearsals on Sundays, June 15 and 22, at
7:15 pm.

This is a fun yet inspirational concert, with old favorites such as George
M. Cohan's "Patriotic Fantasy," Wilhousky's "Battle Hymn," and more.  From
an orchestral standpoint, we will perform the 1812 Overture, Morton Gould's
"American Salute," Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man," and of course the
"Stars and Stripes Forever."

We are especially in need of additional violins, violas, and French horns.
Please contact Jim Traxler at the number below for more details.  All
rehearsals will take place at TrueNorth at French Creek Nature Center, 4530
Colorado Ave, Sheffield Village, 2.5 miles west of the I-90/Route 611
interchange (exit 151).

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com