[NEohioPAL] Lorain Palace Youth Theatre Training Camp

Kyle Branzel kyle00428 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 10:19:33 PDT 2008

Summer Youth Theatre Opportunity!

Are you interested in performing on a local professional stage in a full-length musical this summer?  Are you interested in receiving acting, dancing, and singing training from professionals?  Then read on!

The Lorain Palace Youth Theatre is accepting applications from students ages 8-18 to enroll in our summer theatre camp.  This 6-week theatre intensive meets on weekdays from 9:30 AM until 2:00 PM (until noon on Tuesdays).  In the mornings, students will go to classes in acting, dancing, singing, and technical theatre, and then after we eat lunch together, we will rehearse for our full-length musical that is presented as a culmination of the training at the end of the camp.

WHAT:
Theatre training camp

WHERE:
Lorain Palace Theatre
617 Broadway Ave.
Lorain, OH  44052

WHEN:
June 16 – July 24
Monday – Friday
9:30 AM – 2:00 PM (until noon on Tuesdays)

SHOWS:
July 25 and 26 at 7:00 PM
July 27 at 2:00 PM

The small tuition charge includes:

- Training from a staff of professionals who have TONS of theatre experience under their belts
- Participation in a full-length musical presented at the end of the summer
- Experience on a professional stage in the newly renovated 1,400 seat Lorain Palace Theatre on Broadway Avenue
- A DVD of the show
- A souvenir T-shirt for remembering the fantastic experience!

The Artistic Staff and Class Instructors include:

- Jessica Smith (Producer)
- Valerie Farschman (Director)
- Kyle Branzel (Music Director)
- Curtis Cassell (Choreographer)
- Steve Stransky (Tech Director)

Don’t miss your chance to say that you played the Palace on Broadway!

For more information, call the Box Office at (440) 245-2323!