[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv Show--Just come, okay?

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:32:25 PDT 2008

No joke. I've started this e-mail three or four times, just trying to come up with something witty and/or insightful to say. It's taken me a over a half-hour to come up with absolutely nothing. Awesome. So I've made a decision. I'm going the direct route.

You should come to our show this Saturday and let our fun-filled comedy win you over. This e-mail is just a reminder that you should have plans with us this weekend.

We'll see you then.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13 comedy. It's that simple.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.