[NEohioPAL] Director Search - Strongsville Theatre

Linda Witkowskii mirlorien at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 2 18:34:14 PDT 2008

Strongsville Community Theatre is now accepting resumes for a director for
"The Lion in Winter" which will lead off their 2008--2009 season.  This is a
paid position.

Interested parties can send resumes in response to this e-mail, or to
Strongsville Community Theatre, P.O. Box 361561, Strongsville, Ohio  44136.
For further information please call 440-954-4634.

Rehearsals and performances are at the Strongsville High School Little
Theatre, located at 20025 Lunn Road, Strongsville, Ohio.

The show will open in the fall of 2008.  As of this writing, we do not yet
have the exact performance dates, but we expect to have them soon.  (We are
subject to the Strongsville School System's calendar and that is in the
process of being set for 2008-2009.)  We will post this notice again when
the dates are finalized but we are interested in beginning the search
process at this time.

Thanks!