[NEohioPAL] advice one using a stage name

Bryan Middleson bryanmiddleson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 06:23:02 PDT 2008

Hello all,

My name is Bryan Middleson and I am a twenty three year old actor. I was wondering if anybody can help me decide if its the right decision to start using a stage name after I have already began to establish my career. I already have some credits and training under my real name.. I have done about four movies and three plays and even a music video. Is there anything I should know before I make the switch. Such as will my credits transfer to my stage name and is there any legalities that I need to know about. Those are just a couple of questions that I have, if there are any things that you would like to add that will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time.

Bryan