[NEohioPAL] need a vehicle?

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 10:29:45 PDT 2008

During my off time from performing and teaching, I am now back in the
car business. If you need a nice one owner upscale automobile or just
a transportation beater, why buy from a stranger? I will save you
hundreds to thousands even and you'll be getting trustworthy service
from a performing artist not just someone out to make money off you.
Call me at 330-472-2512 or email dbanks1 at neo.rr.com  I can get any
car, suv, or truck you need and beat all the dealer's prices. Spend
your time on your craft, not on searching endlessly for a ride. Let me
do it. I actually enjoy the hunt!
Hope to hear from you,

Dave Banks