[NEohioPAL] Paul Green School of Rock Music Open House set for June 7th

Kristin Ehasz k.ehasz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:43:18 PDT 2008

The Paul Green School of Rock Music will hold an open house on *Saturday,
June 7th from noon until 3pm* at its East Side location *(299 Alpha Park,
Highland Heights)*.  The open house will give parents and kids the
opportunity to check out the school, meet the music teachers and jam.  *Kids
are encouraged to bring instruments (we have drums) and join in*.

The Paul Green School of Rock Music is *the original, performance-based,
rock music school* founded in Philadelphia a decade ago by Paul Green.  The
basis of our school mantra, *"saving Rock and Roll, one kid at a time"*, is
based on *"learning by doing."*  The moment a student joins the Paul Green
School of Rock Music, he is not only learning to play his instrument through
*private instruction*, he is also learning by playing music with other
musicians. *Students perform real rock concerts in real rock venues several
times a year.*  The experience is designed to teach students to perform, to
work as a team and to excel beyond their own expectations both musically and
personally.  The school is open to kids up to age 19 and takes beginners as
well as experienced players.

*For further information call 440-684-7625 or email us at
clevelandeast at schoolofrock.com*