[NEohioPAL] Thank you for all who gave advice about my stage name

Bryan Middleson bryanmiddleson at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 15:47:33 PDT 2008

Thank you,

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give me advice. I have received enough information to help me make the right decision. That is what this mailing list is all about people coming together to help each other out. I cant begin to put a price on the amount of knowledge I was given. All I can do is pass the knowledge that I have to someone else in need. Thank you and God bless.

Bryan,