[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Theater needs musicians

MaryJo mjalexthac at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 12:14:18 PDT 2008

Jan----I know you're opening a show---can you recommend any musicians?
Thanks, MaryJo

Actors' Summit Theater seeking musicians for it's production of
Swingtime Canteen.
Big band swing sound, but with a small ensemble.

Marcia Snavely, keyboards &?Musical Director. Mark Bussinger on Drums.
This "Swing Style" ?show features over 30 hits sung by 5 vocalists---all from the WWII Era.

featuring
Shani Ferry, Lisa Marie Scheuller, Laura Cook, Rachel Anderson and MaryJo Alexander
for more info on the show go to:
www.actorssummit.org

We are?seeking:?
Base player
Reeds;---Clarinet and Sax;
Trumpet
Rehearsals begin Monday June 9

Performances begin June 12 and the show runs through June 29th.
(with a potential extention)

Performance dates are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 PM
Sundays at 2 PM --for 3 consecutive weekends.

This is a paid gig.

Rehearsals will run this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday---we open Thursday---June 12
Musicians will be ON STAGE for the run of this show; and they will be wearing Military Kakhi clothes.
The men need to be clean shaven.? (Long hair is okay; we will pin it up).
Preference given to? musicians who can committ to the entire run----

Please call or email MaryJo at the theater
330-342-0800
or
mjalexthac at aol.com

Thank you!