[NEohioPAL] Looking to blog reviews of locally-produced online media

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 08:52:17 PDT 2008

I'm thinking about starting a blog to review new ebooks, cellphone novels, ezines, web-based serial programming (like the police/crime shows some local folks are producing), and online-only independent films (movies made to be posted online only, with a beginning, middle and end -- not just clips of a film  that you're releasing on disc).

If anybody has a newish, completed web-based-only product that he or she would like me to review (for better or worse, of course), lemme know and lead me to it.  I don't know what the dynamics are going to be and if or how it's going to pan out.  I'm trying to not overanalyze it too much, keeping it simple for now.  I tried this last year with locally-produced independent films and got some enthusiastic enquiries but too few submissions.

If I decide to go forward with this, if you post an announcement to the board you might get an email from me asking your permission to review your product; or, if you're feeling ambitious, you could drop me a line asking me to do so.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
MSRG Publications

Atrocity Parade magazine
"Versus" social-expression products
"Here there be desperate characters with dangerous ideas."

"Sacrament of Heresy: The Making of Baine Leopold's Atrocity Parade Magazine"
sacrament-of-heresy.blogspot.com
"The future never felt more disconcerting."

Atrocity Parade (tm) & "Versus" (tm) + Tagline (c) 2008  Michael A. Miller