[NEohioPAL] 3RD REQUEST FOR HEADSHOTS FOR SUMMER COMEDY FEATURE FILM

Kelly and Phil Florian pkflorian at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 9 08:24:43 PDT 2008

3RD REQUEST FOR HEADSHOTS FOR SUMMER COMEDY FEATURE FILM:

Thank you to all those who have submitted already, it’s going to be a great audition & film experience!!!

This is the third & final request for headshots for this summer’s comedy film…if you believe the medium IS the message, and that the process IS the product, than these projects are for you.

We are auditioning for 2 projects…

1)  A sketch comedy piece…6-7 skits…a throwback to the 1970s / drive in movie genre films of Groove Tube & Kentucky Fried Movie.

2)  A kids film…11-17 year old demographics…a cross between Bad News Bears & I Know What You Did Last Summer.

We are looking to do auditions in the Cleveland , OH area…July 12-13th, Sat & Sun…

We will call back in 2 weeks, to suggest audition pieces & our process, as well as scheduling exact times.

Thanks,
John

John M. Clegg
216-765-1680  office