[NEohioPAL] ONE WEEK LEFT to join the fun at Beachwood Theater Camp!!!

smbintheboro smbintheboro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 11:33:10 PDT 2008

  The Beachwood Board of Education Celebrates Our 25th Summer Season

 BEACHWOOD THEATER CAMP "2008"

   Professional Instruction in Acting, Dance, Vocal Performance, Crafts, and Outdoor Activities! Not to mention Field Trips, Guest Artists, Evenings Out, Swimming at the Beachwood Family Aquatic Center, and
2 Full-Scale Musical Productions!!!

   Only ONE WEEK LEFT to sign up!

Fees: Resident  One Session $475     Both Sessions $850
Non-Resident One Session $525     Both Sessions $900

Full-Scale Musical Productions:

Session  I. June 16 - July 11  James & the Giant Peach   Performances: July 9, 10, 11

 Session II. July 14 - August 8 Hansel & Gretl    Performances: Aug. 6, 7, 8

For more information contact the
Beachwood Board Of Education.
216-464-2600

Don't miss out on the fun! It's an unforgettable experience! Join us for our 25th Anniversary Summer of fun!