[NEohioPAL] MS. JEAN'S ANONYMOUS EDITOR

Anthony Weishar a_weishar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 20:51:25 PDT 2008

I guess I'll add my two cents on Jean Zarzour's problems with proper American internet language. Now that Ms. Jean knows she has an anonymous editor, she can open a proofreading service. Have Jean post your school paper, Master's Thesis or just a letter to grandma on neopal for five bucks, and she will have it checked for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This is the perfect service for those of us who don't have the time to anonymously complain about the fine points of email postings.

Tony Weishar
tweishar at wowway.com or a_weishar at yahoo.com