[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Bids Farewell to Mike Hagesfeld

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:12:24 PDT 2008

This Saturday, June 14th, will be the final two regular Something Dada shows for Michael Hagesfeld.  Something Dada will continue to do shows, but will never be quite the same.  Michael's energy, hilarity, and sheer presence lifted the troupe to heights it had never previously seen, and may never see again.

In honor of Mike's last shows, the theater will be dark on Friday night.  We have graciously allowed the Wooltex Gallery to host a gallery opening in our stead.

Please, take advantage of this last chance to see a once-in-a-lifetime talent.  Reservations can be made online at http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx, and are strongly encouraged.  Remember, this is not a time of sadness that Mike is leaving, but a time of joyous reflection on all that Mike has brought to all of our lives over the past 5 years.  We look forward to you joining us for this celebration.

(Editor's note: After weeks of begging, pleading, and well-chosen gifts, we have allowed Mike to write this week's e-mail himself.  Please do not hold this against us.  We promise to be back with actual funny e-mails next week.  Thanks.)

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday June 13, 2008
***NO SHOW - GALLERY OPENING***

Saturday June 14, 2008
MIKE'S LAST SHOWS!
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114

216.696.HAHA (4242)

info at somethingdada.com

http://www.somethingdada.com
http://www.cafepress.com/somethingdada
http://www.goodshop.com
http://www.goodsearch.com
http://www.myspace.com/somethingdada

Please do not reply to this email. To respond, please send email to info at somethingdada.com. This announcement was sent to NEohioPAL at listserve.com. If you do not wish to receive future announcements, please copy and paste the following into your browser's address bar:
http://somethingdada.aztemail.com/optout.asp?addid=1535218&listid=78