[NEohioPAL] Mayfield Youth Theatre Location - ooops

Jill Pappenhagen pappenhagen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 11:19:33 PDT 2008

Thank you to all who responded to my plea this morning!  In my haste to get the message out, I forgot to put on perhaps the most important piece of information....
Mayfield Youth Theatre is located at Mayfield Church, on the Corner of Caves and Mayfield Roads in Chesterland, OH.
7747 Mayfield Road, Chesterland, OH
440-729-4006 is the number you can call to reserve tickets
The box office opens an hour before curtain.
The Church is completely accessible for people of all abilities.
Thank you again for all your support!
Jill Pappenhagen, Co-director, MYT