[NEohioPAL] CCD looking for additional inspiring teachers

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 19:07:15 PDT 2008

Cleveland City Dance is looking to build up our dance programs further in our new location at Shaker Square.  We are looking for energetic and self-motivated teachers in the following areas.

Hip Hop levels for Beginning Children & Adults as well as Intermediate/Advance

Tap levels beginning levels and up especially after school starting at 4:30pm

Please send your resume and call to make an appointment with the director.

Thank you for your time.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Sqaure