[NEohioPAL] Last comic standing last night

Martin Malloy envelope222001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 06:00:22 PDT 2008

 I didn't see show last night
did not see last comic standing last night. I am told my joke was on
followed by cliff or norm saying that won't do. I did not perform in
front of cliff or norm that must of been an editing trick. I did not
think they would show that joke because in reality the people I
performed in front of laughed like crazy when I did it and I did not
have the proper management to be allowed to be seen as funny but i
guess they found a way to make it unfunny. This is not unexpected.ps I am giving a seminar at bella dubby at 4pm aweek from monday entitled how not to be an idiot.