[NEohioPAL] Will pay you to paint or help me move

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 12:31:24 PDT 2008

Hey all,

You may have seen my shnifty apartment is for rent....so next is the ever popular "I need help moving."

If you have your own truck, I need to get some things from Olmsted Falls to Stow (40 miles).  We can talk about pay but I'm thinking of about $100 plus 50 cents per mile.  If you can help with some and not all items, thats fine too. To help you will be myself and my boyfriend.

You must be available on a weekday, preferrably a thursday before July 1st. There are no stairs at my place, just one step down off the porch.  There are only about 3 steps at the new place, other than the basement where the washer and dryer will go.

I need to move:
couch & chair
6 ft computer desk
4x5 entertainment center
dining table
7 ft shelve unit
3 ft tall dresser
full sized bed

I also need to find someone to paint my walls back to white. Not a huge job.

thanks,
Leigh