[NEohioPAL] Guitar or Drum lessons - Only $15 an hour!! (Samantha Cole)

Abigail Morton abigailmorton93 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 18:43:16 PDT 2008

MUSIC LESSONS:

Have you always wanted to learn an instrument?  Be in an awesome band?  Or just be able to sit and play quietly by yourself?  Well I can help!

I am teaching guitar and drum lessons!

Price: $15 Per hour lesson for either guitar or drums
Will come to your house or wherever you want to meet (I'm from the South Amherst area)

Must have your own guitar / drum set

///Guitar///  Mostly in a worship style.  Will teach a lot of rhythms and chords.  Will also teach basic picking.

///Drums///  Can teach any style from country to worship, or even jazz!  Will teach basic rhythms and will teach solo filling as well.

Contact: Samantha Cole
(440) 935-3951