[NEohioPAL] Prayer Warriors Appear at Cassidy Theatre

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 10:29:07 PDT 2008

Cassidy Theatre News Release
Contact:   Christine Hnat, Artistic Director
Cassidy Theatre, 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, OH  44130
(440) 842-4600

PRAYER WARRIORS RETURN TO CASSIDY THEATRE'S COX STAGE

Parma Heights -   Behold the Music of Light!  The Prayer Warriors, one of the most dynamic professional Gospel Groups in Northeast Ohio, return to the Cassidy Theatre for one night only, Friday, June 20, at 8:00 p.m.

"If you saw them on our stage in October, you know they are amazing," says Artistic Director Christine Hnat.  "They have a way of drawing you in and lifting your spirits."

The Prayer Warriors, known for blending the power of gospel music with the modern sounds of pop,rock and R&B, perform what they term "Inspirational Groove - music with a message."  Their repertoire runs the gamut from the traditional "Amazing Grace" to Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall".  Gospel music is the foundation of their show, but the music - gospel or not - aims to stir souls, with a rich blend of harmonies and inspired solos. The Prayer Warriors are backed by the Thunder Band, consisting of founder Herb Thomas on percussions, Clifton Beasley, Music Director on keyboards, Ron Reisman on drums and Jeff Domzalski on guitar.

Thomas remarks, "It's satisfying when we see that we've touched someone.  If we can calm a troubled soul, lift someone's spirit, touch their heart, or get them to sing along, even for a moment, them we've accomplished something."

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students and senior citizens.
Call the Cassidy Theatre box office at 440-842-4600 today for tickets to The Prayer Warriors and the rest of the exciting Cassidy Theatre season.  Box office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m.  Cassidy Theatre is located in the Greenbrier Commons, 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights.