[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv's Audience Appreciation Night! Spread the Love!!!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:35:13 PDT 2008

Wow, we love you guys.  We think you're great. You're our audience and we really really love you.  Know what else we love?  New audience members.  Not that we love you less or anything like that...it's just we really love new shiny faces in our theater.  How can we get both??  Oh wait, I've got an idea.  We have a show this Saturday, June 21st at 7:30. You're coming anyway, aren't you?  Why don't you bring someone who has never come before?  That's a great idea.  Oh yeah...and if you bring in this email to the box office WITH this new audience member...guess what?!?!??  You will get in free!!!  (the new audience member will still have to pay $5 but you don't have to tell them that if you don't want to).  We appreciate our audience and we want to see it grow.  We can spread the love AND spread the funny! So, to recap.  We love you.  We love people who haven't seen us before.  You bring this email in with someone who hasn't been before and YOU get in for FREE.  That's right, FREE!  Go buy a gallon of gas with that $5.  (man, I wish that was a joke) We hope to see you AND a new victim...er...audience member there!  Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, indoor entertainment. Please also consider joining us:2008 Schedule June 21July 19August 2September 6September 20October 4October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the door (except February 16, of course)Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.