[NEohioPAL] Children's Acting Workshop Tom Night!!

April Needham apshowerz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 17:03:20 PDT 2008

2008 Summer Acting Workshop for Children!

*Do you have an inspring young actor in your family?
*Do you know how to build a strong resume for them?
*How about audition, and get the part?
*How do you get work in the Cleveland area?

All of these questions will be answered and more in this introductory extensive acting workshop!

I am currently a Film/Theater Student at Baldwin Wallace College, and am hosting a series of acting workshops for children ranging in ages 6-17, this summer. I have many theater shows during the year, as well as been in various independent films in the area.

This winter I taught a beginners theater workshop for children, ages 8-12, and 13-17 at Buckeye Community Theater in Medina, this winter.
The class was focused around the foundation of theater acting and stage performance. Stage Technique, Vocal Projection, Character Development, Audition Technique, Stage Confidence, ect...

My first series of workshops will be more extensive combining theater method and texchnique, while focusing on acting for the camerea, explaining the how to on getting your child in the movies. I will focus on everything necessary to get the part!

The first workshop being held will run for 6 weeks starting this Tue June 17th and will run on Tue evenings untill July 22nd The class times are as follows, 6:30-8pm. Total price is $80 for the entire workshop. Can't find that price any where else!

Location of Classes:

Garfield Heights Community Center
13455 Dressler Avenue
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Phone: (216) 662-8039
Fax: (216) 662-1543
Website

Great atmosphere, nice neighborhood, plenty of parking, right off the highway, Transportation Blvd

Please contact me with any questions or concerns!

See you all there!
~April Needham
acting coach
216-333-3500