[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Asks: Hot Enough For Ya?

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:10:16 PDT 2008

It's been hot out, lately. Real hot. August-type hot. Which is all sorts of surprising, since we only got about ten minutes of actual spring-type weather.  Of course, these lovely summer showers go a long way towards cooling you down, but we here at Dada know another way.

Did you know that laughter helps cool you down? Yeah. It's totally scientific. When dogs pant, they cool down-- and when you're gasping for breath from all the laughing, we're confident you'll feel refreshed. And there's nowhere better in Cleveland to get those types of gut-busting ha ha's than at a Something Dada show!  We're performing this weekend and next at our regularly scheduled Tower Press shows. In addition, next week we'll be performing TWICE on the East Side: at the Coventry Street Fair and at the Historic Centrum on Thursday the 19th.

So come and check out a show-- we promise you'll laugh yourself air conditioned in no time.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday June 20
8:00 PM

Saturday June 21
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Thursday June 19
7 PM at the Coventry Arts Street Fair and 8:30 PM at the Centrum

The Historic Centrum Theater
2781 Euclid Heights Boulevard
Cleveland Heights, OH
http://www.myspace.com/historiccentrum
Student and Senior discounts for Centrum shows

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114