[NEohioPAL] Open Mic for Stand-up Comedians

Richard Smothers smud at hmcltd.net
Wed Jun 18 09:35:26 PDT 2008

We are have a new venue on the Westside in Avon for stand-up comedians. I
have all the details but will need to interview each comedian. You can
contact me at smud at hmcltd.net . The open mic will be held on Monday's at
8:00 p.m. There is no pay and will be an excellent opportunity to hone your
craft. The venue is a high-end sports pub in Avon with approximately 20-50
people there each Monday. There will be a stage for you and MC each Monday.

If you are interested forward me resume inclusive on email. Email will be
the only way we communicate with you. If you are selected, we will inform
you via email. At that time we will let you know where the club is located
and the time you will go on. If you have taken the Comedy 101 or 201
workshop or Dave Schwensen workshop, you will get priority treatment.

Thanks guys (and gals)!

Keep Laughing.

Cleveland Comedy Club Consulting Company