[NEohioPAL] MEN NEEDED NOW! One man needed for "Urinetown", one for "Polish Joke" at CVLT

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Thu Jun 19 07:29:56 PDT 2008

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

      For more details, visit www.CVLT.org <http://www.cvlt.org/> or
      call 440-247-8955 (Mon-Sat, 1-6 PM)
      40 River Street in Chagrin Falls

    "Urinetown" (show details)
    <http://www.cvlt.org/78thSeason/urinetown.php>

    *Show Dates:* Jul 25 - Aug 23, 2008

    *Directed by:* David Vosburgh
    with Musical Director Keith Stiver and Choreographer Pamela LaForce

    *Man Needed Immediately:* We are seeking one additional man to fill
    a variety of ensemble slots. We are also seeking an assistant to
    'hold book' for rehearsals. Contact Julia Wolff - wolff924 at gmail.com

    "Polish Joke " (show details)
    <http://www.cvlt.org/78thSeason/polishjoke.php>

    *Show Dates:* Jul 11 - Jul 26, 2008

    *Directed by:* Steve Hoffman

    *Man Needed Immediately:* We are seeking one additional man to play
    FOUR roles in this small, edgy comedy. We are also seeking someone
    to handle our black box theatre's simple lighting and some stage
    management. Contact Julia Wolff - wolff924 at gmail.com

    CVLT was voted 'Best Community Theatre' by Cleveland Magazine
    Readers, and 'Best Theatre Group' on the Fox 8 HotList in 2007.

NOW PLAYING: THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH!
<http://www.CVLT.org/78thSeason/sevenyearitch.php>

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955