[NEohioPAL] I am looking for a voice teacher

Josie Calogero jcalogero at msn.com
Thu Jun 19 20:44:38 PDT 2008

I live on the east side in Mentor and I am looking for a voice teacher for the summer does not necessarily have to be in Mentor but in the area would be great. Mondays would be preferred but I can try and be flexible. I just want to shape up for any upcoming auditions that I may have and feel myself getting rusty. If you have any info please let me know.

 Thank you,
Lisa Krenisky
llisarini at yahoo.com