[NEohioPAL] CSF's "HAMLET" Opens to Cheers!

Cleve Shakes cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 10:21:40 PDT 2008

Saturday, June 21st;

Last night's opening of The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival's production of "HAMLET"  left the audience tossing about "Awesome", "Great", "Amazing" and "Wonderful" as if they were tossing confetti!

Comments included such gems as;

"...I've never seen a Shakespeare play before - and I never guessed I would like it so much!"

"...the story was easy to follow. The beautiful words made it so clear."

"...the Bard's poetry, combined with your (CSF's) passion, is my annual reminder why I'm glad they made me study Shakespeare in school. I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Come see for yourself!    Come Out and Play!

Tyson & the CleveShakes Gang

www.cleveshakes.org