[NEohioPAL] A thank you to my cast and crew

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 09:30:35 PDT 2008

I want to say thank you to the cast and crew of our film, "the
forgotten ones".  Thank you for your dedication and the gift of your
wonderful talent.  You are amazing people and I am honored to know and
to have worked with you.

Having been on a kind of filmmaking
marathon over the past few years, I am physically and emotionally
exhausted.  And now having two films ("Breath of Courage" & "the
forgotten ones") in post-production, I think now is good time to step
back and slow down for a while.

To the cast and crew of all
of my films, past and present, thank you for joining me on my great
adventures.  It's been a pleasure and, once again, an honor.  If our films have been, are, or will be a success with audiences, it will be because of the tremendous efforts and talents of my cast and crew.

"the
forgotten ones" stars Michael Regnier, Turrand Evans-Roskos, Hunter
Evans-Roskos, Brian Richeson, Oliver Corrigan,  Joy Borland, Evonne
Fields-Gould, Juliette Regnier, Jaclyn Inglis, Anthony Purnell, Michael Goulis, Derek
Whitmore Jr., Jay Ware and Michael O'Grady.

Screenplay
by Evonne Fields-Gould, Assistant Directors: Elizabeth Gould &
Abigail Pink, Assistant to the Producers: Jaclyn Inglis, Associate
Producer: Quata Tucker, Production Assistant: Rodney Stiles.  Bruce
Jennings is composer of the original music score.

Peter
Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com