[NEohioPAL] Seeking Caucasian males, ages 40-50, NON-UNION for background in commercial

production at moshermedia.com production at moshermedia.com
Tue Jun 24 08:44:59 PDT 2008

Akron based, Mosher Media is casting Non-Union actors for background
parts in an upcoming commercial. We are looking for Caucasian males,
ages 40-50, to portray doctors, attorneys and other professionals.
Compensation will be $100.00.  If you would like to be considered
please send a headshot to, Josh, at the email address below. (This is
an additional casting announcement for an ad that ran last month. If
you submitted your information then, please do not submit, now.) Thanks.

production at moshermedia.com
               Mosher Media is a team of scriptwriters, videographers,
editors, graphic designers and animators who have a whole lot of fun
putting their heart and soul into every project. We are completely
focused on video for broadcast and business communications. Visit our
website to learn more, http://www.moshermedia.com