[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Welcomes Home the Collegians

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:12:44 PDT 2008

Every once in a great while, we here at Dada enjoy heading to a local watering hole to enjoy a tasty, cold beverage. And we couldn't help but notice lately an influx of new folks at the bars, many wearing shirts with Greek letters on them or dropping words like "weltenschauung" into casual conversation. This can only mean one thing. The out-of-town college kids are home for the summer!

Maybe you're one of them. Or maybe you know one-- your own kid, your neighbor, that kid you went to high school with.  And we bet they are looking for something fun and exciting to do to remind them how rockin' their hometown is.  We've got the perfect suggestion: take them to a Something Dada show!  You can support local, independent comedy, show your co-ed a good time, and laugh yourself silly in the process.  Now that's a deal.

And if you or your pal has a college ID-- you're doubly in luck!  If you come to this Thursday's show at The Historic Centrum in Cleveland Heights, you can get a discounted ticket with a valid college ID.  Which means more money leftover for beer.  Which we here at Dada have also been known to enjoy, on rare occasion.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------
------------------------------
-------------

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday June 27
8:00 PM

Saturday June 28
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Thursday June 26
8:30 PM at the Centrum

The Historic Centrum Theater
2781 Euclid Heights Boulevard
Cleveland Heights, OH
http://www.myspace.com/historiccentrum
Student and Senior discounts for Centrum shows

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114