[NEohioPAL] In Need of Dress Forms & Jukebox

Scott Zolkowski broadwayboy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:48:51 PDT 2008

Hello everyone! Near West Theatre is currently doing a production of
"West Side Story" and we are having trouble finding a few things that we
need. We are in need of 5 dress forms, the older the better. We are also
in need of a 50's - 60's style Jukebox it dosent have to work actually
it would be preferred if it was gutted. If anyone has and suggestions or
has these items i would love to here from you. Please respond to me
personally at broadwayboy36 at gmail.com Thank you all for your help

Scott Zolkowski
Properties Master
Near West Theatre